Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems with site     

problems with site

primpi
United Kingdom

problems with site

dear friends can someone tell if they are having my same problems today. i can �t see the recent contributions it �s as if the eslprinable home page is so big that i cant see the right hand side , it �s no use making the page smaller its as if there were no recent contributions at all there is nothing on the right hand side  .Thanks alot for your help 

3 Nov 2014      

cutemouse
Vietnam

I cant see the right hand side too. What �s wrong w it?

3 Nov 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

that �s the same for me I don �t  know why either I can �t even access the forum, but you can find New contributions if you click on new contributions  in What�s hot? ,on the left side. Hope it helps

3 Nov 2014     

primpi
United Kingdom

ok thank you soo much ... i can now get to the recent contributions but there must be a problem with the site if i m not the only one  with this problem lets see what happens tomorrow thanks again a big hug to you jan

3 Nov 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Yep, I still have only half a home-page. Annoying, but I figured the problem will be solved sooner or later. I still can �t add a new topic to the forum, but thanks to Spied-d-aignel I can access the new contributions. I may look more to the left from now on. Thanks, Spied. Cheers, Peter.

3 Nov 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

You are welcome Peter, so for the new comers who are looking for the new cotributions today , have a look on the left side under WHAT � S HOT click on New contributions, yet I hope the problem will soon be solved,  Sylvie:!))

3 Nov 2014