Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > English Exchange Online Project    

English Exchange Online Project

marlon_rio_rs
Brazil

English Exchange Online Project

Hello everyone

I would like to invite for volunteers to participate in a project I once developed with my students in a State school in 2012 It is a virtual exchange program. On this website www.epals.com you can take a look at how this amazing worldwide school network works like.

If you are interested, I can talk to you through e-mail: [email protected]

Unfortunately I cannot do it this year as I am in the last semester at University and I �m in a hurry with my final paper. I intend to start this project next year.

Hope to have your answer on it.

Thanks a lot for your precious attention.

Marlon Rio
English teacher in Brazil

10 Nov 2014      

vedh
India

Hi
I am lalitha sundaram from India. Can you highlight on what is the project all about. I teach the preschoolers. & I have taught till grade four. Do let me know how I I can help you ?
  Vedh lalitha Sundaram
India

11 Nov 2014     

marlon_rio_rs
Brazil

Hey Lalitha, I am very glad you are interested on it Smile.

This project is done like this: Both students groups in different groups may send videos, photos, writings e-mails to the each other weekly and then we share about our cultures, traditions, musics, school and daily habits. The aim of the project is to create in our students a globalized way to see the world.
      In 2012 I did this project with Dutch English learning students and we ended up the project with a Skype conference. It was very nice for my little students and a rewarding experience to all of us.
I don �t know if next year I �ll be teaching kids or teens but, as soon as I finish this rushing time at University I �ll have more time next year.
For further information, just contact me on my e-mail.
Marlon Rio
Brazilian English teacher

11 Nov 2014     

MILEVY
Peru

I would like to use this project with my students too. 

11 Nov 2014