Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I didn īt get my points    

I didn īt get my points

lanloon
United Arab Emirates

I didn īt get my points

Hi everyone,
I have contributed two powerpoint presentations and there are some people downloaded mine. It means I should get points for downloading in order to let me download other īs contribution but I didn īt get any points yet.  One week left without getting points so what happened and what can I do to get my points? Thanks in advance for help.

15 Nov 2014      

isa2
Austria

Your latest contribution is still in the recent downloads secetion. You will receive your point for this contribution tomorrow around 6 a.m. Just be patient.

15 Nov 2014     

lanloon
United Arab Emirates

Thanks for response. I am not talking about the latest one as I know it takes 2 days to get the points. I īm talking about 2nd  Nov 2014 powerpoint. I didnt get the points yet. 

15 Nov 2014     

isa2
Austria

I īve checked your points today. As far as i can see, they include all the downloads, Also the one from 2 Nov.

16 Nov 2014     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,

Isa īs right. Your 3 wss were downloaded by 55, 19 and 5 people, that īs 79 downloads and you have79 points. So everything is OK. ;-)

16 Nov 2014     

lanloon
United Arab Emirates

Thanks a lot for prompt response and help. I got the points.

16 Nov 2014