Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > answer ques    

answer ques

qismat
Pakistan

answer ques

hi scholars 

plz do help me to find out the  answer or do correct the question if its wrong.

Q; how does the target disguise himself?  (Paragraph

you see, i have been in hot pursuit  of my target for a couple of week now. but i think i have  got him. careful not to arouse suspicion.I grabbed my basket and disguise myself as a normal shopper,  armed with a pen,  i hit the aisles. 
he likes me goes incognito. about a third of all his appearance  in what we can eat are in the guise of soft drink, he´s there too in backed goods. trouble for him id is ´sweet´ things it is obvious. so he´s got a deeper disguise too.

16 Nov 2014      

Apodo
Australia

This doesn �t make sense.
Were you given the paragraph to read and the question to answer? The part about the target makes no sense at all.

Here �s a corrected version of the part I could understand: 

Q. How does the target disguise himself?

You see, I have been in hot pursuit of my target for a couple of weeks now, but I think I have got him. Careful not to arouse suspicion, I grabbed my basket and disguised myself as a normal shopper. Then, armed with a pen I hit the aisles.He, lik

He, like me, goes incognito. 

I can �t understand this part.
about a third of all his appearance in what we can eat are in the guise of soft drink, he´s there too in backed goods. trouble for him id is ´sweet´ things it is obvious. so he´s got a deeper disguise too.

17 Nov 2014     

qismat
Pakistan

ths paragraph and question is mentioned in" Oxford progressive English book  for 7" for pakistani students

17 Nov 2014