Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > A suggestion    

A suggestion

Koenigin der Nacht
Cyprus

A suggestion

Hello, everyone!

It goes without saying how amazing this site truly is. It is probably the best free website of its kind that I have encountered in my fifteen years of teaching English.

I have a slight suggestion to make that would make things even better though.  I have recently bought a new projector and laptop and carry them to all my classes at school.  What I am mostly interested in at the moment, is to find interesting videos that compliment the things that I need to teach.  In this site one can find outstanding worksheets that are based on videos found on Youtube, it would, however, make things significantly easier if, on the search function, there was a �type � for video worksheets or even song worksheets.  You have worksheets, powerpoints, notebook, flipchart, mimio board, etc. You could add as types: �video worksheets � or �song worksheets �.

It �s just a suggestion. I would like to thank everyone for the amazing job they are doing and especially Victor for maintaining this site for us.

Koenigin der Nacht 

20 Nov 2014