Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > SCHOOL Activities    

SCHOOL Activities

burcubayar
Turkey

SCHOOL Activities

Can you suggest me some SCHOOL activities which must attract the students for speaking English at SCHOOL and Make the students Talk about it all day?Can you help me please???

22 Nov 2014      

serzt
Turkey

You can use �time-saver speaking activities �. You can find it on the net. You can also use sports headlines to encourage them.

By the way suggest is never followed by a direct personal object. Use the preposition to :
If this happened to one of your friends, what would you suggest her ?
If this happened to one of your friends, what would you suggest to her ?
He suggests parents that they should adopt a different way of bringing up their children.
He suggests to parents that they should adopt a different way of bringing up their children.  

22 Nov 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Check out the tinytefl teacher website. She has some great activities, though not topics. 
One thing I do is put some words, or pictures into an envelope -animals, say. They each pick one out, draw it, mind map it and make a presentation. 

23 Nov 2014