Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SEARCHING FOR A FRENCH / FRENCH-SPEAKING PRIMARY SCHOOL (Age 4-11) to TWIN with...    

SEARCHING FOR A FRENCH / FRENCH-SPEAKING PRIMARY SCHOOL (Age 4-11) to TWIN with...

elowe
United Kingdom

SEARCHING FOR A FRENCH / FRENCH-SPEAKING PRIMARY SCHOOL (Age 4-11) to TWIN with...

Hi everybody,

We are a small English primary school in Crewe, Cheshire, our children are aged between 4 -11. We are looking to make a connection with a primary school in France (or a French speaking country). We can offer English communication from our pupils to yours via letters, emails, photos and web camera and would also love to make a link to your school on our school website if possible. We would love to receive letters, emails, web cam links from your school in French. French is the language that our pupils are learning. There would be a special link between your school and our year 5 class (age 9-10), they will ensure that the link continues.

If you think this would be an interesting opportunity for your school, please email me on [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks in advance,

Emma

24 Nov 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you tried eTwinning?

24 Nov 2014     

Dragonfly_prof
France

Hi
I love your project. 
I �ll be an intern in primary school in January, for 3 months. I can ask the head if she is ok with this idea !

I have no idea if it �ll be ok, but I can ask first.

Adeline 

24 Nov 2014     

elowe
United Kingdom

Ah thank you,

That sounds good, Adeline.

I did try e-twinning but we lost touch while I was on Maternity leave, so trying another avenue...

Fingers Crossed

25 Nov 2014     

Nanou59
France

Hi Emma,
My children are in primary school and I asked my daughter �s teacher if she was interested.  She liked the idea but she wondered whether she could do it next year because she needs to prepare teaching material so that the children can communicate. I hope it will work!
Anne

26 Nov 2014