Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption contest 3rd December     

Caption contest 3rd December

florimago
Spain

Caption contest 3rd December

�Thanks ,�AL3NA�for choosing my entry , I �ve really missed this game this week but never expected to be a second winner .�The show must go on and��here �s my picture

3 Dec 2014      

isa2
Austria

I must hurry up. I �m already late for the dress rehearsal. Don �t look so flabbergasted. I �m playing the stegosaurus in Jurassic Park 5.

3 Dec 2014     

sarguero
Spain

Florida tortoise in Siberia   

4 Dec 2014     

douglas
United States

"At least it doesn �t have a reindeer on it."

4 Dec 2014     

florimago
Spain

Well I don´t know if I should remove my picture ...I was chosen as a second winner  by AL3NA . Longing for games and now ... 2 caption contests at the same time ! ;)

4 Dec 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

I love the can do attitude of that stegoturtsaurus.  Maybe it can reduce the size of this lovely picture, too? Cheer, Peter

4 Dec 2014     

isa2
Austria

(Just keep it going, florimago.  Your pic is inspiring enough to get more entries.)

4 Dec 2014     

evinches
France

Teenage mutant knitted turtle :)

4 Dec 2014     

isa2
Austria

Haha, this time I tricked you!

4 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Meeting my girl-friend, is she gonna realize my muscles are fake?

4 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Puss: Ha ha, you look a right prat in that, Tortilla!
Tortilla (that is the tortoise �s name, guys!): Wait till you see what they �ve got lined up for you, Ginga!  

4 Dec 2014