Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > HOW TO ADD A PAGE     

HOW TO ADD A PAGE

pcxx
Spain

HOW TO ADD A PAGE

Hello,

I want to add a page to a template that I �m preparing and don �t know how. Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance. 

26 Dec 2014      

maryse pey�
France

Hi,

You can go on your contribution and update it replacing your old document by the new one. You will keep your points too.

Happy New Year !

26 Dec 2014     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Hi, can you explain, please, what exactly you have a problem with?

27 Dec 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

On a word document, it �s either shift enter or ctrl enter. But I am not sure if I understand your question.

27 Dec 2014     

lameen_blair
Senegal

HI DEAR ALL, WHO CAN TELL ME PLEASE HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD WORKSHEETS FROM THIS SITE? I HAVE BEEN MEMBER FOR A LONG TIME AND I HAVE ALREADY UPLOADED SOME WORKSHEETS FOR COLLEAGUES TO USE, BUT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD ANY. THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS

27 Dec 2014     

isa2
Austria

Hi lameen blair, welcome.
Concering your question: you have not yet got any points as far as I can see. You can download  from this site when you have reached 30 downloads for your own worksheets. So keep sharing - I am sure you will be rewarded. In th meantime have a look here.
Good luck,
Isa

27 Dec 2014     

pcxx
Spain

Thanks everybody for answering... my problem was and is that I want to add more pages to a template. The template is a one page template and my exercise is at least for 3 or 4 pages. Well, I did something but it has been a bit horrible to be careful because part of the templates is always disappearing. Anyhow... if someone knows how to do it, please let me know.
Thanks,

3 Jan 2015