Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Teaching grammar in a creative way    

Teaching grammar in a creative way

Mariethe House
France

Teaching grammar in a creative way

I was looking for some creative ideas to teach grammar. although I don �t teach anymorre I still feel interested in the research about language teaching.

This precious book has everything in it as far as grammar is concerned: Presentation, practice, communicative exercises.... a treasure of wonderful ideas.
Happy New Year to all!

Edit: So sorry but I had to remove the link because it was an illegal copy Unhappy Embarrassed

Edit bis  Scroll down to the bottom of the post and you will see a link to some sample pages which Sophia found for you to see! Clap

31 Dec 2014      

pia23_
Spain

Thank you!!!! 

And Happy New Year!!!!!  

31 Dec 2014     

karagozian
France

Thanks a million and happy New Year to ALL of YOU !!!!

31 Dec 2014     

chuppacricri
France

Thank you and all the best for 2015.

31 Dec 2014     

janaesl
Saudi Arabia

hi to all  and happy new year. i can �t open the link . i tried to find on the net but still i couldn �t . is there any other way i can get this book . canyou send it to me on my email.
thanks a lot

31 Dec 2014     

labadi2011
Algeria

This book is nothing but amazing thanks a million for sharinr
happy new year 

31 Dec 2014     

[email protected]
Canada

Thanks so much for sharing.

31 Dec 2014     

ttuffl
Korea, South

Happy new year! I was curious so googled and could find a brocher of it. What was amazing was that on the last page, there are some books for promotion and one of them is just for me, something you never know you need before you see it. Thanx, Matiethe!

31 Dec 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

I  want to join with thanking! 

31 Dec 2014     

MChappell
France

Thank you very much. Will buy it. Happy new year to you!!

1 Jan 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �s brilliant and I will be buying it. Don�t worry too much, mariethe, you meant well and you have drawn this great resource to our attention! 

1 Jan 2015     

1    2    Next >