Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > AUDIO WITH MATCHING WORKSHEET    

AUDIO WITH MATCHING WORKSHEET

laboo
Mexico

AUDIO WITH MATCHING WORKSHEET

HI���

I FOUND THIS PAGE WHIT SOME AUDIOS FOR ELEMENTARY LEVEL, SMALL SS, AND COME WITH WORKSHEET.. IS SOMETHING DIFERENT AND VERY FUN.. I HOPE YOU LIKE...

and I also asking for help with some points.. i don�t have a lot of WS, but I hope yo like them too....

thanks.. byeeeee

17 Feb 2009      

BRAHIM S
France

Dear Laboo,
Thank you so much for the link
Regarding your points/worksheets, members will normally download them if they think they are useful... We have always repeated this here: no self advertising please ... I personally hate that and presume other memebrs also do
All you need is a little patience and perseverence... there is a beginning to everything

17 Feb 2009     

ivanmontani
Argentina

Dear Laboo,
I fully agree with what Brahims says: patience and perseverence. Give time to members to know your worsheets and you will find yourself with lots of points out of the blue.
As regards the website about listening THANKS A LOT!!! I just had a  look but liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

18 Feb 2009