Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to decorate English classrooms?    

How to decorate English classrooms?

troubleshooter
Turkey

How to decorate English classrooms?

I have a nice large rectangular class. I �ve just started to decorate it suitably and need your contributions especially on what quotations can be painted on high spaces of the wall in big print.

12 Feb 2015      

karagozian
France

You can decorate it with your contributions. Grammar. Irregular verbs. Vocabulary etc.... Pictures and photographs of English speaking countries.

12 Feb 2015     

ImeldaS
United Kingdom

Decorate it with students � work. Each wall is themed i.e. places in town and learners can design their own city. They all have to work together to build it. Different parts of the home where each group can design their own rooms in the house and put together later as one big house. It can highlight prepositions and names of furniture. In my classroom I have a notice board and I have laminated pictures of clothes and their names. A piece of Velcro was stuck behind each words and pictures so learners can match the pictures to the names of clothes. One wall is themed depending on the season i.e. valentines day themed and it changes every month. I �m sure you can find many creative ways.

12 Feb 2015     

Aurore
France

Get the kids working , writing and decorating. there is nothing more motivating than to see their own work or that of others hanging there in pride of place on the classroom walls!

12 Feb 2015     

valentinaper
Greece

I found these pictures by searching for "inspirational quotes for classroom" on Google. I �m sure you �ll find lots more if you look around for things that you like! 

12 Feb 2015     

papadeli
Greece

Although this is the best classroom I �ve ever seen, have a look at the links here.

Actually, it �s a language school for dyslexic learners in Athens.

Greetings from Greece,

12 Feb 2015     

PATTRICIAA
Argentina

"PROFESORES DE INGL�S" IN FACEBOOK POSTED:
Some helpful ideas to use for the classroom

13 Feb 2015     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

you �ve got lots of ideas already:)
You might consider putting up some charts, too, but which ones depends on the age of your students.
Here �s the English sounds chart. 

13 Feb 2015