Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help! English Writing project    

Help! English Writing project

vanpedrool
Spain

Help! English Writing project

Hi everybody! My name is Alex and I’m finishing a digital project to help teachers worldwide. I’ve been collecting phrases and essays from students who want to pass Cambridge exams (FCE, CAE…) and then I’ve published an ebook that teachers and students can download at ibooks store (apple devices such as ipad or mac).
I’m asking your help because I’m interested in letters, compositions or short stories that other students have already written in order to publish them as examples. I would write the name of your school text to the writing as well as the link of the school if you like. The name of the student is totally anonymous of course.
It would be a collaborative project with writing examples from everywhere, not only Spain.
If you are interested in taking part of it, don’t doubt and contact me!
Here you’ve got the link of the first version of the project if you want to have a look!

Thank you so much! 

17 Feb 2015      

Yolandaprieto
Spain

It �s an interesting project. I �ll see what I can do for you.

Cheers
Yolanda

17 Feb 2015     

vanpedrool
Spain

Thank you Yolanda. The idea is collecting different writings from different parts of the world to compare the mistakes they do and to give students the tools to improve.

Thanks again! 

17 Feb 2015