Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > The Bad Beginning Lemony Snicket... help!!    

The Bad Beginning Lemony Snicket... help!!

lypau
Mexico

The Bad Beginning Lemony Snicket... help!!

Hello everybody

My kids have to read "The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket" but I cannot find it in PDF or any other printable version. I found it at amazon but it takes too long for shipping. Do you know where I can download it or something?

Thank you so much!!

Hugs from Mexico 

21 Feb 2015      

Peter Hardy
Australia

Dear Lypau. For safety reasons we never post our email address on the forum. (See the instructions!) Too often we get �visitors � who like to spam, or worse.  I �ve send you a link for your book by PM.  It was the first entry in my Google search. I simply typed: the bad beginning by Lemony Snicket pdf, et voila, there it was.  Cheers

22 Feb 2015     

valodra
France

I agree with Peter Hardy. If you want to delete your e-mail address, just click on " post an answer", then "edit" : you �ll be able to cancel your previous post & mail address.

Val

22 Feb 2015     

redcamarocruiser
United States

http://randomizeme.net/2009/11/08/read-online-full-a-series-of-unfortunate-events-1-the-bad-beginning-by-lemony-snicket/ claims to allow full access to read it online. Don �t know  whether this offer has expired or not.

https://www.scribd.com/book/205512285/A-Series-of-Unfortunate-Events-1-The-Bad-Beginning I think fair use applies if you have an emergency (you mentioned that you did not have enough time to order the book from amazon before you need it). Maybe others can confirm if this is true.

23 Feb 2015