Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Advertising or?    

Advertising or?

veljaca82
Australia

Advertising or?

Hi fellow teachers, I hope u are all fine. There is one question I would like to ask you.
Couple of months ago I started my own little Centre for foreign languages.
Is it ok if I ask u to like my page on facebook or is it advertising. If it is ok, please go to the link on my
profile and like the page. If it isn �t ok, then just tell me (be gentle :)) and I will remove this post.
Thx :) 

25 Feb 2015      

spinney
United Kingdom

How about this, if you tell me what national flag that is I �ll be more than happy to like your FB page in the spirit of "English Teachers against the world," sort of thing. You might need to provide the link also.

25 Feb 2015     

spinney
United Kingdom

Thanks a lot! It �s always nice to learn something new. I had no idea that was your flag. Smile

25 Feb 2015     

younis22
Saudi Arabia

hi

25 Feb 2015     

Zora
Canada

Hi there, 

It is indeed advertising...(I will be gentle!)  However, there is a page on Facebook called ESLPrintables that has been formed by ESLPrintable members and you can post any type of advertising that you have there, if you like. 

25 Feb 2015     

cy.rebecca
Brazil

I �ll be glad to "like" your page!

25 Feb 2015     

Minka
Slovenia

Thinking of all the spam we �ve seen on this forum, this post looks nothing like it. Happy to like your FB page. 

26 Feb 2015     

veljaca82
Australia

Thank you all for your answers. I �ll remove the post shortly :D Have a nice day :*

26 Feb 2015     

nurdanicel
Turkey

I ´ll be glad to "like" your page!:))

26 Feb 2015     

veljaca82
Australia

How do I erase this post?

26 Feb 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

You can �t remove it, once it has been replied to. Don �t worry about it - your tone is so polite! It �s not really spam anyway. 

26 Feb 2015     

1    2    Next >