Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Report of my numbers powerpoints.    

Report of my numbers powerpoints.

justinwade82
Thailand

Report of my numbers powerpoints.

I want to know why my Numbers for young learners has been reported.  I have checked everything and there is no copyrighted material or pictures with webpage addresses on it.  I just want to know why the moderator has not told me why so I can fix it if there is a problem which I know there is not.   I have been on this website for 4 years so I know the rules.  

26 Feb 2015      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Justin

I didn�t see, or vote, on your contribution. So, I don�t know why it was reported. It�s not there now.

But maybe it was because it was numbers. Sometimes, if it is maths with no English involved, it is reported as not being an ESL resource.  Maybe a moderator who remembers seeing it on the reporting page can confirm the actual reason because my hunch could be wrong.

Just to also let you know that moderators do not have to contact members and that anyone with 10+ points can report. Moderators only need to vote yes or no and comments are optional. In my experience, contacting members often results in nasty PMs back which is not very nice to get that when you are only trying to help.

If you think it should be ok, simply upload it again with a clear description of the English tasks involved.

Cheers

Jayho

27 Feb 2015