Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Online Quizzes or webquests    

Online Quizzes or webquests

ericka
Brazil

Online Quizzes or webquests

Hello Everyone!

I need give a class to my students in the school �s computer lab and it has to be meaningful. I was thinking about having all the students taking a quiz at the same time. The second idea is to have them doing a webquest. Do you know if there is an online quiz them can do at the same time and I can get their results by email or something similar? 

regards from Brazil,

Ericka 

13 Mar 2015      

orly100
Israel

Hi Erica,

Try testmoz.com

Just built an online test using this tool.
Orly
www.orlywiner.wikispaces.com

13 Mar 2015     

Luisella
Italy

Hi Ericka,

Try with  www.socrative.com.
After you sign in (it �s free),  Socrative creates your ROOM NUMBER. Use the tools to create a quiz, after activating it, give your Room Number to the students who can login just with this code and their name. You will see the results on your dashboard.
Regards from Italy 
Luisella 

13 Mar 2015     

yanogator
United States

I have also used socrative (Be sure that you download the teacher edition and the students download the student edition). It is also useful for having them all answer one question and deliver the answers to you. You can even project the results on the wall, if you have that capability. When doing this, you can have the answers submitted anonymously.

Bruce 

13 Mar 2015     

ericka
Brazil

Thanks a lot!

I �ve already created a quiz and loved socrative. It was a great hint.

Cheers,

Ericka 

13 Mar 2015