Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Check my new APP for Android,The colors in English [Free]    

Check my new APP for Android,The colors in English [Free]

azaotl
Mexico

Check my new APP for Android,The colors in English [Free]

Hi, I was yesterday finishing my new app for Android dedicated to practice English (my last one was about the Teaching Knowledge Test) It is about learning or practicing the colors in English. In the learning section (first screen) you scroll up and down to touch on the color bar and it will tell you the name of the color plus the spelling . 
In the game screen you will see the colors in a kind of grid. I did this game based on this typical game when you say the word and students have to point to it, it stores a record (world record) and game lasts 30 seconds. I hope you can give it a try and share with your students or friends. As I said this is the first version I hope I will include more games soon and also I will work with new vocabulary apps. Thank you!   

Link: Colors App 

ps: Please any doubt, piece of advice, suggestion or any comment about my app(s) will be highly appreciated! 

31 Mar 2015      

Peter Hardy
Australia

As you may have noticed, some people regard this kind of advertising as spam. After all, it �s against the rules.

Secondly, could you either replace the pics (which don �t show in my browsers) or at least reduce them so the home page is not distorted?
Cheers,

31 Mar 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I can �t see the pictures either.

1 Apr 2015     

azaotl
Mexico

Hello,
about the pictures I just linked them from the google play store sorry... I will remove the link,
Spam? jajaja I am a teacher  .. learner and father  from Mexico. In my country fifth graders from public schools got tablets (android) and for teachers is very difficult to get apps to use in them. They mainly use it with videos and videogames... so I know some of you can use this... it �s not a worksheet but works better than that. They feel quite attracted by technology even the difficult students. I have worked in class with some of my apps and results are good so far. Students remember , say  and recognize words.
I am sorry if someone thinks this is spam, I did the app, I am not a professional app developer and the app is free (with ads). I just addapted an activity-game I usually do in class (I say You point)to review vocabulary. And if you ask me that �s why forums were invented to share , share and share. For example this website, when I upload a worksheet is to have others to use it, to try something I think could be useful for a colleage... anyway maybe someone will find useful some of my English apps to use it in class, or use it with a projector, or to use it to prepare for an exam...  Sometimes I don �t get the things ... This was kind of dissapointing... 

1 Apr 2015