Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > QUOTES    

QUOTES

EnglishTeacher08
United Kingdom

QUOTES

hello
these are my own quotes; please discuss them

https://youtu.be/iyZkEXahQxg

4 Apr 2015      

EnglishTeacher08
United Kingdom

waiting for your  comments dear  colleagues

4 Apr 2015     

EnglishTeacher08
United Kingdom

IT  IS  NO  SPAM.  INVENTIVE  QUOTES  FRUIT  OF  CLASSROOM  DISCUSSIONS. DISCUSS THEM THAT IS ALL! LEO BUSCAGLIA  CAME  UP  WITH  A  BOOK FROM  HIS  OWN DISCUSSIONS  WITH  STUDENTS! WHY  ARE  WE  NARROW- MINDED?

6 Apr 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi EnglishTeacher08, I had a look at your quotes., although I couldn �t get any sound. They are very complex and need a lot of thought. I �m not sure that I could use them with my students, whose English is very basic. Thank you for posting the link. 

6 Apr 2015     

EnglishTeacher08
United Kingdom

thx  a  great  deal  cunliffe!
i  just  wanted  some  feedback! 

6 Apr 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Hi EnglishTeacher08

I think this post has been marked as spam because the link looks odd, like a spam or virus link, and you didn�t really write very much about what you had done with your class and what you would like members here to do.

I took a look and agree with Lynne. They are very �deep�. I don �t think I could use them with my students either. English skills need to be quite high for a learner to read into the real meaning of these quotes.

But, it�s a great idea to do with your students and thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheers

Jayho

6 Apr 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Okay, it �s not spam, but a bit of an explanation, maybe some description might have been helpful.
It turns out that your quotes are not very suitable for most EAL levels, indeed.  Not to say (no offence) there are easier and better quotes out there. I.e. Whatever you do, do it to the best of your abilities!
Cheers, Peter

6 Apr 2015