Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Migrant disaster in the Mediterranean     

Migrant disaster in the Mediterranean

olaola
Italy

Migrant disaster in the Mediterranean

My thoughts are with the more than 700 victims of the new disaster in the Mediterranean Sea. Migrants who were escaping from war, hunger and persecution and were in search of a better life. Most of them will remain unknown and the sea will be their tomb.
Rest in peace and forgive us for not being able to save you.

19 Apr 2015      

sarguero
Spain

Unfortunately it �s not  the first time that Italian and Spanish coasts see this tragedy. Year after year thousand of immigrants come to Europe looking for a better future and all they find are their tombs. When I was teaching in Bolonia (Tarifa-Spain) our little rural school helped the immigrants who arrived our coast  with food and dry clothes, seeing in their eyes the fear to the Gibraltar Strait sea water is something that will never go out of my mind.

No way to this continuous leaking of lives.  Time to put solutions on the European Parliament tables.

20 Apr 2015     

valodra
France

Sharing the same spirit.Just like you, I feel so sad and desperate...

�Hope those "European tables" will be effective, for once...

Some say people are not interested in politics ; I �d rather say politics are not interested in...people, are they ???
Val.�
edit : Thank YOU for your post....:-))

20 Apr 2015