Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A simple tense revision activity!    

A simple tense revision activity!

papadeli
Greece

A simple tense revision activity!

"Sometimes students tell me that they would like to do a revision lesson. I ask them what they would like to revise and they say, “Verbs, of course”. Then I say, “What aspect of verbs would you like to revise?” and they reply, “Oh, you know – the past, the present, the future, and things like that.” I say, “So you would like to revise the tenses?” and they say, “Yes”.

Here is a tense revision activity that requires minimal preparation and materials."

Greetings from Greece,

24 Apr 2015      

karagozian
France

Great !!!

24 Apr 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Love it! I �m going to put it on iSLCollective as a tip - unless you object, Sophia?

24 Apr 2015     

papadeli
Greece

Please, do!  My pleasure!

Sophia

24 Apr 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks - it �s done. Also, I am sending this link to all the English teachers in our school and asking them to do this lesson with our year 7 - they have all got ESL. I am making a ppt to go with it, with some visual prompts, which I should think will be within the rules to upload here. I must say, Sophia, your own materials are exceptional. Thanks for sharing them and for forwarding links to us. 
Lynne 

25 Apr 2015     

papadeli
Greece

I �m so glad you find the links useful.  It �s really great you are creating a ppt on this lesson. I hope you can upload it here.    Otherwise, we �ll  be waiting for a link... Thank you so much, cunliffe,  from your warm comments!
Sophia

25 Apr 2015