Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > INNER GIANT - ANTI-BULLYING CHARITY E-BOOK PROJECT BY THE ESLPRINTABLES CAFE GANG    

INNER GIANT - ANTI-BULLYING CHARITY E-BOOK PROJECT BY THE ESLPRINTABLES CAFE GANG

anitarobi
Croatia

INNER GIANT - ANTI-BULLYING CHARITY E-BOOK PROJECT BY THE ESLPRINTABLES CAFE GANG

Dear colleagues, 

there is something we would like to share with all of you. 

It is the project called Inner Giant, dedicated to anti-bullying in all its forms (school, work, family). Our colleague Frank Letras (franknbea) started it in our little eslprintables teacher �s cafe, and soon enough, about 40 people, teachers, educators and artists, gathered from all over the world to create an ebook, the proceeds of which will go to an anti-bullying charity. 

Most of the contributors are from eslprintables. We wrote stories (inspired by real events and personal experiences), poems, songs, essays, worksheets, project ideas, legacy messages, made illustrations and art photos... All aimed at inspiring people to talk about the problem, to listen, and to do something about it - to find their own inner giant or help others find theirs. We would all like to thank Victor for his support, and invite you to share this post, the news about this project, to maybe get the e-book for yourself. If you get the book, please do share a positive review on the purchase site. Thank you to all the wonderful people who selflessly shared their talent and free time to realize this project, as well as to all of you who choose to support our efforts. 

(also available on local amazon sites in the UK, Canada, etc.)

18 May 2015      

Greek Professor
Greece

Congratulations to the whole team!... I �m so happy to have taken part... 
and I would like to thank Frank for giving me the opportunity to take part... 
I hope there will be more to come...

FANTASTIC JOB!!! THE BOOK IS AMAZING!!!

18 May 2015     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Congratulations Everyone!  I am very proud and humble to be part of this world project.  Thanks to you all for a job well done!  Please spread the word to your friends, students, fellow teachers and writers and to anyone one else that can help or be helped by this collaboration.

Best wishes from Canada! 

18 May 2015     

Sara26
Brazil

Yes, Anita! One more wonderful project co-ordinated by Frank
I have already bought my copy! It �s just great!!

Thank you again for such a brilliant work,  Frank, and congrats to all who have worked so long and hard in this project!

A big hug!

18 May 2015     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Hi to all of you, the ones who have worked this out; ( I haven �t , yet, had the time to buy and download it, but, well that �s only my very busy life, at the moment; I �ll do it right away, but , first, I felt I had to drop these lines, here, where this project came to life, thanks to many, many of you, wonderful people, and gifted ones, to writing ) ...... this sad, in brackets, my first huge hug goes to... guess it... to my dear.... Frank. Love you, because ...yes, lol, I love you, because, yes, ... love you, because you are awsome,  and... love you, right, because, YES, YOU ARE PORTUGUESE. And, also, I want to leave here A HUGE THANK YOU  to this big family we are. I also want to thank, deeply, to Frank, because he called me to take part in this wonderful project. What else can I say.... bullying is something I came a cross, a few days ago, here , in my country......... very hard to deal with....... we are trying to make the difference, coming ahead, what do I know?????  We made this project fom heart and soul......... Please, give it a try.... we are working for our kids and teens........ Love this new country ESLP    .... ;-)   anew born contry, with people from EVERYWHERE. Hugs, to all of you , who made this came alive......... <3   <3  <3  <3

18 May 2015     

GIOVANNI
Canada

It is incredible to see time taken by teachers to submit worksheets on this site.  It is also incredible when a group of teachers who met in the café were able to assist Frank with this project.  My hat goes off to everyone who put their energy into this project.   Like Pinky, I was proud to be a part of this project.  Bullying is something that has to be stamped out.

18 May 2015     

lamyaa
Egypt

I am so proud to have been part of this wonderful project. I enjoyed every moment. It was a work of heart and i look forward to repeating it soon. Thank you for the great opportunity.

18 May 2015     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you frank for such an amazing project: getting people from all over the world together to write for a very important cause. And getting the book together; I wouldn �t have known where to start! Bravissimo! Thumbs UpClapcongratulations to all of you ! I am getting the book when it comes to its paper version! haven �t got a kindle! Old-fashioned meBig smile.

19 May 2015     

victor
Spain

I found it in amazon.es
Congratulations for your work! I �m starting to read it just now. It looks great!
I hope nobody minds if I let this post in the main page for a couple of days.

19 May 2015     

anitarobi
Croatia

Thank you, Victor! 

19 May 2015     

titine69
France

Very good idea,Victor!
I �ve started reading it,great job everyone!
Titine 

19 May 2015     

1    2    3    Next >