Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Help on a faith & hope project    

Help on a faith & hope project

mreduardosilva_br
Brazil

Help on a faith & hope project

I ´m working on a Project about Faith and hope with my grade students and I would to have sth diferente not only a written work. Could you help me with any idea for it?
Regards.
Carlos Eduardo 

27 May 2015      

lyg7703
China

You may find some movies about faith and hope on Youtube.

27 May 2015     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I didn �t quite understand the project.
Is it faith and hope in a religious sense, or a general sense?
How old are the students?

Would something like  the Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFkjdFgqOY4
Students may already be familiar with it in Portuguese, so it would be easy to learn. Then they could make a poster/collage/picture answering the question of how they practice faith and hope in their lives. They could even make silhouettes of their heads and label the heads with vocabulary that describes how they practice hope and faith and how it has built their character and personality

28 May 2015