Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Question game    

Question game

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Question game

Well guys, I am starting a question game as we haven �t had one for a bit. You must answer with a question and insofar as you can, make it relevant to the previous one. Here we go:

As I strode into the room, ready to take on the world, the large bearded man ran towards me and bellowed, �Who the hell do you think you are??!!  

31 May 2015      

maryse pey�
France

"Who the hell do you think you are going to ?" I asked him shivering. "Do you think you are home ?"

31 May 2015     

Minka
Slovenia

Why do you want to know? Can �t I go wherever I please?

31 May 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

His jaw clenched and his hands formed into fists. �No, you cannot go wherever you please! You will do as I say - do you get that? �

31 May 2015     

maryse pey�
France

Are you actually going to keep asking me silly questions ?

31 May 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

The black bearded man �s beard got even darker with anger: "Did you just call me stupid?", he raged.

31 May 2015     

MoodyMoody
United States

"Do you wanna make something of it? Whatcha got, meathead? Don �t you know my name is Ronda Rousey?"

31 May 2015     

maryse pey�
France

Ronda Rousey ? Ronda Rousey ? What have you to do with a roundabout ?!?

1 Jun 2015     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

"Are you having a laugh?" He raged: "Are you making fun of my name?"

1 Jun 2015     

Apodo
Australia

Certainly not. Why would you think that? It �s just my roundabout way of talking.
And you want watch who you call meathead. Don �t you know he �s a friend of mine?

1 Jun 2015