Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help from French colleagues: book choice    

Help from French colleagues: book choice

SaraMariam
United States

Help from French colleagues: book choice

Dear colleagues,

I once again turn to you with a question. I got a new teaching position and my school (private) let �s me choose the book I would like to use for a 4eme. There are so many out there and not all of them seem really great. I was wondering which ones you would recommend? I would really appreciate your advice. Thank you very much in advance!

Hugs,
Sara 

2 Jun 2015      

Mariethe House
France

I used to really  like working with the ENJOY series. here is the link for the "4�me"

2 Jun 2015     

feenanou
France

hi!

don �t work with a book... You can find ressources online and make your own "book". I haven �t used a book for years and I feel free to change the subjects I study more easily. You can get free copies of books, look at the curriculum and prepare your own progression over the holidays.

have fun!
Anne 

2 Jun 2015     

SaraMariam
United States

Thanks a lot for your advice! I really appreciate it. This is exactly what I had in mind. The book Enjoy was one of those that I liked more than all the others. Maybe I �ll do some hybrid with this book and my own things or in the end really just work out my own things. Thanks once again!!

Hugs
Sara 

3 Jun 2015