Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > SONG CLIP GAME    

SONG CLIP GAME

john2128
Brazil

SONG CLIP GAME

http://www.coolenglish.net/#!song-clips/c1v5

Just added 4 New Song Clip Games, Enjoy

song clips, pop, music 

18 Jul 2015      

tonywow
Peru

Hey I went to the place you suggest, tried to play the song clips, but there are 2 things, first I don �t follow many singers and second, there aren �t any instructions on how to play this or any of the other wonderful things the place has.
I would simply suggest to put instructions, Not everybody has your expertise John2128, BRIGADO, amigo! Antonio, Lima-Perú 

18 Jul 2015     

john2128
Brazil

Thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated. I am actually in the process of adding a tutorial to every activity, as you are not the first to make this request. The 4 new song clip games I added today do have a tutorial. Just look for the blue question mark on the first page of the activity. Thanks again and please let me know if you have any advice for activities.

18 Jul 2015     

kohai
Latvia

Outstanding work! Thank you very much for sharing!!!

P.S. I think I understood everything without any instructions. It works like a lot of ppt games, e.g., Jeopardy games. And you don �t have to be an expert of the world music to play these games because answers are given. Of course, if you want to be cleverer than your students sometimes can be, you should listen and look through the games and answers before playing them in your lessons. 

19 Jul 2015     

Maria Linz
Brazil

This is so great! Thanks for sharing, colleague!

19 Jul 2015     

cristinasuma
Spain

I must say I am really impressed by the page. It �s great. Thanks so much for the effort and the great work!

20 Jul 2015     

honeybel
Italy

Great work!! I appreciate sooooo much :) :) 

20 Jul 2015