Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > caption competition winner    

caption competition winner

cunliffe
United Kingdom

caption competition winner

Wow! The entries were great and it was genuinely a hard decision. Loved �freeze frame � and the idea that those guys were gobsmacked because One Direction have broken up (very topical). I learned something - had to google Wentworth. The bottom line is spinney, you can �t beat Tenko ;-). Loved the offbeat thinking which had them astounded that someone has seen the faces of the humans in �Tom and Jerry �...Chicken nuggets for dinner, OMG, no!.... News of a pregnancy... Laughed out loud at the new inmate with Mefisto in an interesting place...I liked the idea of them being horrified (or overjoyed?) at doing away with teaching the present continuous tense.... And the rest... But there can only be one winner and I �m sticking with the school theme. It �s loboclaud who has them in the clink for locking the teacher �s book up and throwing away the key! I think they should get a medal, not a jail sentence!
Over to you, loboclaud.  

30 Aug 2015      

loboclaud
Portugal

Thanks, Lynne.
The new image is already up! 

30 Aug 2015