Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Back in the saddle    

Back in the saddle

yanogator
United States

Back in the saddle

Hey, gang!

Tomorrow I become an ESL teacher again. I live in a neighborhood with a large Hispanic population, and there is a service organization here called Su Casa. I recently decided to volunteer my services. Tomorrow I have my first ESL class with them. I might also teach computer classes for them.

I hope it goes well tomorrow.
Bruce 

9 Sep 2015      

kwsp
United States

Congratulations!!!!! Teaching ESL can be addictive! I send blessings as you start out with your new colleagues and students!

9 Sep 2015     

sarguero
Spain

¡Buena suerte, Maestro!  

9 Sep 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yippee! I �ve just returned from a trip to Costa and a chat with a friend. Watching the kids file to school, I wanna go back!!! Enjoy, Bruce and good for you. 

10 Sep 2015     

douglas
United States

Great news Bruce, congratulations!

10 Sep 2015     

EstherLee76
Peru

Good for you, Bruce.  I got started wtih volunteer ESL teaching.  It was so rewarding.

10 Sep 2015     

valentinaper
Greece

It must be a great feeling, getting back, right?

So, how was your first day? 

10 Sep 2015     

ldeloresmoore
China

YAY!! Congrats  :-)  Where in the States? (Just asking because we are from South Florida, which also has a large Hispanic population, so I �ve been looking for ESL options there.) 

10 Sep 2015     

yanogator
United States

I �m in Cincinnati. The Hispanic population here isn �t large, except in my neighborhood and one other area. They are mostly from Mexico, and some from Central America. There is a nice taqueria just a few blocks from my house.

Bruce

10 Sep 2015     

manonski (f)
Canada

Have fun!

10 Sep 2015     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I wish you all the best, Bruce, in your new beginnings:) God bless!

10 Sep 2015     

1    2    Next >