Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penfriends    

Looking for penfriends

mariadacruz
Portugal

Looking for penfriends

Hi, dear fellow teachers.

I �m Maria da Cruz and I teach 7th grade students at a secondary school in the north of Portugal, 40 km far from Porto. 
My students would love to have penfriends/ePals in other countries to correspond with and exchange small things like cards, posters, etc.

If you �re interested in this exchange, please contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Maria 

26 Sep 2015      

TatG
Russian Federation

Hello, Maria!
I �m Tatiana, a teacher from the south of Russia. I �ve been to Porto 2 years ago, since then Portugal is the best place in the world I �ve ever been to! :)
I �ve got a student (12 years old). And I do support the idea of making pen friends! What shall we start with?

-Tatiana

27 Sep 2015     

isabelle99
Monaco

Hi Maria,

I have a group of pupils 12-13 years old, beginners who would love to have penfriends. Among them, there are quite a lot of Portuguese children from the north of Portugal too and I am sure they �ll be motivated to communicate with them (most of them are from the Guimaraes/ Braga area). They need some kind of motivation because to tell the truth, they are at school just because it �s compulsory but neither the kids nor their parents really care about studies. However, as they are very attached to their mother country, I �m quite certain this penpal project would motivate them. You can contact me on my mail if you �re interested.

28 Sep 2015     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Dear friends,
I run a language school in Spain, and I teach both English and French.
I am looking for penfriends for my students (most of them are 5.17 years old).
I wonder if anyone would be interested in taking part in this project.
Please, do no hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
PAULA

20 Feb 2017