Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > cancelled because of breaking the esl rules    

cancelled because of breaking the esl rules

endless hope
Tunisia

cancelled because of breaking the esl rules

Dear colleagues 
good afternoon! Iam your Tunisian colleague"mrs kechiche" !tonight I feel terribly sad because  I received a very bad news from the esl telling me "sorry your account in esl  has been cancelled for breaking the rules of the website".Unfortunately I lost over 2000 merit points .Actually I do not really mean  to break the rules and I do apologize to th e esl moderators.Iam owfully sorry  .May be I did not undersand what does it mean an Esl resource.I could not endure this punishment and by no means I merit it according to the moderatos.Though being so desperate I decided to join back  the esl with a new user name which is
endless hope.Finally I would ask you all to help me .Collegues who have shared my contributions can they sent it  back to me
in a private message because I need them and most of them I dont have a copy because my old pc was broken .Thank you all.Good night.

27 Sep 2015      

gemaherlo
Spain

I am really sorry to hear that. Actually, I got a message a few days ago saying that my account might be cancelled if I kept on breaking the rules of the website. I have got more than 10000 points, which, as you can imagine, is much more than I can probably ever use, so the only reason I keep on sending my work is because I really enjoy making these worksheets and sharing them with all of you.  I have uploaded more than 150 worksheets, and I have been reported about six times for different reasons, but i can assure you that I have never meant to break any rules. I can accept to have my work removed if the moderators decide so, even though I may not agree with their view , but I do not think it is fair to cancel the account of someone who is not clearly meaning to break any rules. I have quite a lot of worksheets already prepared to be uploaded, but I must admit i am afraid to lose all my points if I get reported once again. I have been thinking of not sending any more just in case, but , as I have said, I really like contributing with my work and being a part of this great page.

28 Sep 2015     

Elle81
United Kingdom

Hi endless hope, I really understand your situation. I was heart broken when my account was cancelled a few months ago. I am a teacher myself & love to make worksheets. My main & only intention was to help other teachers all over the world. I had over 5000 points which I lost. I too made a new account, but have lost all interest to share my work on this website. It is a pity really especially when I have so much to give. I totally agree with you gemalherlo because I don �t want to lose my points either. I guess if these are their rules, then we have to follow them, but for the time being I am not contributing anything. We mean good, but end up being hurt in the process. Cheer up, I got over it and you will be fine. 
Keep smiling,
Elle  

29 Sep 2015