Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > E-PAL Project (videos exchange)    

E-PAL Project (videos exchange)

you_per7
Algeria

E-PAL Project (videos exchange)

Dear colleagues,

I have a group of pupils who are ready to exchange video messages with pupils from another country. Each pupil is going to record himself in a short video,greet his new friend , introduce himself/ describe his physical appearance and personality and talk  about his likes and dislikes.
My pupils are 13 years old and I have 2 groups
Boys : 18 
Girls: 14
Let me know if you are interested,
Cheers, Youcef

27 Sep 2015      

sselles
Spain

I would like my students to exchange video messages as well. Do you do it through skype or how? greetings from Barcelona

28 Sep 2015     

jambienarvaez
United States

This Sounds Interesting, I think my kids will going to enjoy this. 

28 Sep 2015     

you_per7
Algeria

this project should be guided ...First, my pupils will record their video messages inside the class. then,I collect the videos and send them to you. after that you can show the videos to your pupils who will try to record replies... Skype talk may come later ...

28 Sep 2015     

JherreraColombia
Colombia

Hello!

I have a group of Ss between 14-15 years old. All of them are from Colombia and I think they are ready for an experience like this. Do let me know if you �re interested.

Kind regards,

Jennifer.

28 Sep 2015