Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen friends    

Pen friends

Baby V
Brazil

Pen friends

Dear friends at ESLprintables,

I am exchanging letters with a friend from Poland. It �s been very nice. This is reaching my little ones and I really would like to have something similar to my old ones aged 11-14. Who would like to join me in this project? Please send me a message with an email, so I can contact and set the things.

Thanks a lot. 

14 Oct 2015      

doudouxx
France

Dear baby V,

That would be great ! I �m looking for penpals for my pupils and they are the same age. Let me know if an exchange with French kids would suit you! 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Delphine 

14 Oct 2015     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Dear friends,

I am the owner of a private language school in Spain, and I would be very interested in this project.
I teach both children and teenagers (from 5 to 18 years old).
Every year we try to exchange letters, cards and postcards with students from foreign schools.
I find it very interesting and my student get very excited too.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Paula 

17 Oct 2015     

Sandy60170
France

Hello Paula Would you be interested to exchange emails with French students ? Mine are 14 -15 years old Their English is poor so I think speaking with native speakers would help them Regards Sandrine

22 Oct 2015