Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winner of this week īs Caption Competition!    

Winner of this week īs Caption Competition!

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Winner of this week īs Caption Competition!

We had some great entries this week for the owl and the pussycats. I thought it would be easy to choose the best answer but actually it was really hard. I´ve laughed at quite a number of them and puzzled over others ;-) I´ve also been humming "Who are you?" for the last week and it won´t go away (thank you Jayho!). "Hoo Hoo!" indeed!

I couldn´t fit "The Owl and The Pussycat" into a caption, plus I suspect it may not be an original contribution, so it got disqualified ;-) Seansarto was understanding about it :-)

I loved srce´s dramatic verse and Catalina´s puzzled owl. I’m glad that Marion spotted Fluffy, the starstruck kitty on the far left. He looks like he’s just had an unpleasant surprise, doesn’t he? Chris’s “Well…every family has it’s secrets” made me laugh - that almost pipped the prize.

Thank you all for your contributions - they were great, but in my terribly subjective opinion, this week’s prize goes to Sophia (ueslteacher).

Congratulations Sophia! Now it’s your turn to post a picture ;-)

18 Oct 2015