Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Teaching English to adults....    

Teaching English to adults....

Stassy
Belarus

Teaching English to adults....

I meant teaching English as a second language of course:))))

3 Oct 2008      

marija2m
Croatia

what about it :)
I love it

I use to work with kids was great but it exhausted me since I had from 8 - 12 kids in class.

I worked with teens the worst experience and best ever the problem was, their were too man kids in my class around 12, someday�s impossible to control.
but the good side is that I had to become super creative to hold their interest, thanks to that I am a good teach today and I fell in love with my job because I was challenged.

I work now with adults hard but worth the work they love to learn but they are not happy when I make common mistakes, a bit to judgmental.

I say as a teacher you should start with kids, go on to teens and last adults so that you as a teach are really creative by the time you hit adults :))

27 Oct 2008