Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEN PAL PROJECT - URGENT    

PEN PAL PROJECT - URGENT

gulsahbilge67
Turkey

PEN PAL PROJECT - URGENT

Hi, everyone!

I �m an English teacher in Turkey. I have taken in several pen pal projects for almost 6 years. I believe that writing letters provides a chance to use English in real life. And students really love such kind of interactions.
So, I �m looking for reliable colleagues to share a new project.

I work in a middle school and my students are between 12-14 years old. They need so much practice. I cannot tell the total number of students who would like to take part in the project, but I guess there will be nearly 40 students.  

If anyone interested, contact me ASAP.

Greetings,

G�lşah  

26 Oct 2015      

thaodinh
Vietnam

Hi,
�
It sounds great. I really love it and want to join. I have about 30 students (8-10 years old). If you or someone has the same group, it �s so amazing. I�m from Vietnam. :)
�
Thao�

26 Oct 2015     

kowalskar
Poland

Hello,

I �m a headteacher of a language school in Poland. I �d be interested in having this kind of project with your students. I have 8  groups of students aged 12-15 ( each group consists of 8-10 students).

My school is well-equipped, so it would be possible to have some conversations via Skype.

If you find that convenient contact me  :)

Regards 

Renata

2 Nov 2015     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Dear friends,
I run a language school in Spain, and I teach both English and French.
I am looking for penfriends for my students (most of them are 5.17 years old).
I wonder if anyone would be interested in taking part in this project.
Please, do no hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
PAULA

20 Feb 2017