Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Nazli    

Nazli

sedefg�l
Turkey

and I want you just to think one minute to think about what an impact we left on her? I donno if she got hurt but she didn �t deserve all the things said. Good night everyone.

24 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Good, she will learn not to mess with us teachers!! Evil Smile We are big, bad and ugly and we don �t like our board spammed up!! LOL

24 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Zoraaaaa! You �re horrible, horrible, horrible! Tongue

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

yes Zora, You are  big, bad and ugly!!LOL  I am not that kind of teacher!and you are also obstinate about not to understand her aim although I eaxplained it to you in pm.

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

You always tell about good manners! Where are your good manners tonight? Did someone steal them from you?

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

You always tell about good manners! Where are your good manners tonight? Did someone steal them from you?

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

You are always tell about good manners. where are your good manners tonight? Did someone steal them from you?

24 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

Correct me if I �m wrong, but I believe that when you post a worksheet you get a message saying it will appear the next day. 

AND: However you look at it, the rules of the board were broken by (the poor. helpless) teenager that feels we are "writing too fast"

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Douglas

24 Feb 2009     

nazlı
Turkey

I �m a student. I chose English Deparment. I will be an English teacher some years later, like you. I wasn �t succesful sending my printable. I will try again. I wouldn �t like to cause problems. Thanks to you all.

25 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

THE END!

25 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6