Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > esl-lounge    

esl-lounge

Jayho
Australia

esl-lounge

Hi all

Does anyone use this site? http://www.esl-lounge.com/premium/

How do you find it?

Cheers

Jayho

5 Nov 2015      

karagozian
France

Well, well, I �m waiting for your reactions. I had a look there and as a faithful esl-pritables member, and being at the end of my career I don �t see the point.

I think it may be useful for beginners (I mean teachers) or people who do not want to put too much energy in making wss. That is just what I find so thrilling here. It �s the creative and sharing side that I do not see in the esl-lounge. Also the variety of different ws and presentations, layout etc.  is also lost here. Alls wss look the same.

Probably a real plus for the listenings. It is still not easy to find interesting mp3 from which one can make a ws. Or maybe I do not know how to find them.

I �m waiting for your reactions. Let �s see if anyone can convince me to move to another esl house. No way, Victor I �m staying with you.

Monique

PS : I prefer the give and share side to the buy and take !!!

6 Nov 2015     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I agree 100% with Monique. Of course, the worksheets are all right, but there is nothing special and nothing that we don �t have on ESLprintables. Just the fact that you have to pay for it.

6 Nov 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Monique and Silvie

My enquiry is not about convincing anyone but merely to find out if anyone has used it. My approach is not about shifting across; it�s about supplementing my existing resources.

The international mp3 listening bank particularly grabbed my attention but it also has business English at different levels as well as well as Cambridge test preparation (in both SBE and SAE). And it�s not just about worksheets (which I�d only use for ideas as I�m not a WS person, which you can see from my uploads) but it has photos and lesson plans as well as the audio.   I use two other paid subscription sites as well as free ones (including here) and they all have their advantages and disadvantages. The link is for the paid subscription and only someone who subscribes can tell me what it�s really like in there - you and I can only assume.  Which is why I posted my enquiry. I�m not after opinions or reasons why you won�t subscribe if you have never subscribed.

If you do subscribe, I would greatly appreciate if you could you please share here, or PM me, your opinion.

Thanks and cheers

Jayho

6 Nov 2015     

elderberrywine
Germany

Jayho, wil you let us know what other sites you  subscribed to?

I examined the link you gave us - and came to appreciate the extensive  preview we have here on esl. 
You never buy a pig in a poke. 

6 Nov 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Hi EB - I have PMd you

Thanks to those of you that PMd me. I appreciate it.

Cheers

Jayho

6 Nov 2015