Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Christmas Cards Exchange    

Christmas Cards Exchange

anezob
Poland

Christmas Cards Exchange

Hello,

I �m looking for schools willing to exchange handmade Christmas Cards.
I �ve got  about 25 students who are 7,8 years old and 20 who are 6 years old.

Let me know if you �re interested.

Regards from Poland,

16 Nov 2015      

primpi
United Kingdom

hello my friend i m janet from italy ... i ve got 20 children in your age group of 7 8 i think its a lovely idea let me  know details .Id love to take part 

17 Nov 2015     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Hello, I like the idea. However I think it would be easier if it was a group project. I mean if there were groups that would exchange the cards, not every single child. What do you think? Martina

17 Nov 2015     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Hello!

I am the owner of a private language school in the north-west of Spain and the age of my students ranges from 5 to 16. I am going to organise a Christmas Card Contest this year and I like the idea of exchanging cards, letters, postcards or emails with students of all over the world. In fact, we try to do this every year with different countries.

If you are interested in taking part in this project, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

PAULA 

2 Dec 2015