Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > worksheets all over the place.    

worksheets all over the place.

yetigumboots
Germany

worksheets all over the place.

Hi Guys, Does anyone else have the same problem as me? I just downloaded Freddy �s wonderful worksheet on verbs and when I get it all the stuff is on top of each other... I try to move it all around to get it back to the right place but I never manage to get it to look the way it did on the preview. This happens to me quite often. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. I have Open Office so maybe its the programm that does it. Can I do anything to solve this.... booo hooo its sooo frustrating. pleeeeaaase help cos I want to use these worksheets but can �t.

Lots of luv.. Yeti pulling her hair out.

25 Feb 2009      

maker1
Turkey

I convert my word files to PDF FORMAT on this site http://convert.neevia.com/  free of charge then I take the photo of the PDF file and paste it on the word file but you must save the photo of the file on JPEG file again before pasting on the word file otherwise the file will be too big. I hope I have been of any help.

25 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

Hi Yeti

I can send you mine as a PDF if you send me your email but I don`t know what to say about the other worksheets Confused That would be so frustrating! But I`m sure some computer whizz here will be able to give some suggestions. Wolfy or Alien Boy? Maybe others?

@ Maker1 that is a great idea to make the whole worksheet a picture but then people can`t edit the worksheet to suit their situation so...I don`t know which way is better...hmmm  

25 Feb 2009     

Mietz
Germany

I have OpenOffice, too. Unfortunately it �s the program that causes the problems. While I love OpenOffice very much during my day to day life, I have given up using it here.
One of my old computers came with an old version of Word, so I legally installed that. I only use it for this site and it saves me loads and loads of time, though I still really dislike using it and it permanently frustrates me. If you have any chance, put Word - you don �t need more - on your computer. (I �m advertising Microsoft, oh no. Cry What has this site done to me?! Wacko) Just as well there is much more to this site that makes up for that. LOL

25 Feb 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

I have word perfect but I could not get my files in �doc � to show up on this site. That why I changed to open office. I think I need computer lessons. boo hoo

Thanks for all your help anyway. xxxx  Yeti x

25 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I just opened it in Word and it is perfect? Nothing out of place.
That �s strange that it all moves.

25 Feb 2009