Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > This is a most wonderful website    

This is a most wonderful website

crisholm
Spain

This is a most wonderful website

I �ve been a member for some time now. In spite of bickering and quarrels, I must say this is a really live site, compared to others (perhaps because of it?) 
Moreover, I �ve had a look at all the wonderful worksheets for today. What really amazes me is a) the hard work all the teachers take in making the worksheets and b) oh the wonders of the internet, the willingness to share.
I �ve been browsing the worksheets and I must tell you, you are WONDERFUL! THANK YOU!
(Of course I don �t need all of them and that is why  I have not downloaded them, but they are really amazing!)
I must say I �m very happy to be sharing this with you. You are very creative, more than I would ever would dream to be, and I thank you for all the interactive materials you are willing to share. What �s more, thank you for the interest you show in our students, which I suppose every teaching is seeking.
Great site, VICTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Feb 2009      

Dayana
Peru

thank you for your comments. Again if by chance you downloaded any of my materials pleaes give me a feedback...I`ll try to make more worksheets these days because I really need to test them...
Regards,
Diana

26 Feb 2009