Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I AM LOOKING FOR SOME VERY SHORT STORIES (5-10 LINES). PLEASE HELP !    

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME VERY SHORT STORIES (5-10 LINES). PLEASE HELP !

BEA.
Belgium

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME VERY SHORT STORIES (5-10 LINES). PLEASE HELP !

I have been browsing the internet for very short stories for my students. They are 6 years old - absolute beginners-. It would be great if the story page contained some pictures as well,guess it would be much more interesting for them .
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND HELP.

Hugs to you all!
Bea Heart

26 Feb 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Check your personal message box.
L

26 Feb 2009     

goodguy
Zambia

Dear Libertybelle, Had you given the information in forum instead of personal message box, all of us would have benefitted. Bye. Good day.

26 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Dear Jostus

well.............. I really couldn �t do that because that would be self-promotion!!!
I just told Bea to check out some of my little reading materials for absolute beginners.

Heart
L

26 Feb 2009     

mena22
Portugal

...But libertybelle we want to know too, I mean we �d love to read your materials. Is it considered self-promotion when other users ask you to tell where we can check them?

hugs
mena

26 Feb 2009     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Dear Libertybelle, I agree with Mena and Jostus. I would appreciate  to read your materials. Is in not  self-promotion. You could help us!
Thanks in advance.

Lancillotta

26 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I guess you guys are right. I know there are other reading materials out there, but I know my own stuff best. I didn �t want to start a riot here, just in case someone thought I was advertising my own materials.
Thanks for the heads- up!

Hugs
L

26 Feb 2009     

BEA.
Belgium

Dear Teachers.

Libertybelle is right. Self-Promotion is not the best thing to do on this forum.
If any of you are curious take a look at her printables.  I am sure you �ll find plenty of amazing stuff.

Regards

26 Feb 2009