Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > i´m new    

i´m new

crissel04
Mexico

i´m new

hi everyboby im new in this page i was looking for some worksheet and now im here. i found some worksheet that i´ll love to have it so please if you need my worksheet download it

27 Feb 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

Welcome to the ESL printables community we are so glad to have new members.  Whilst the site welcomes any contributions to the forum, this is not normally the place to ´advertise ´ your own work.  You will see that there can be as many as 300 contributions made in one day and if each contributor was to point out their work on the forum then it would be full of people just saying ´please download my worksheet ´.

You are more than welcome to promote others ´ work or recommend a web site etc, but we don ´t normally promote our own material, unless it is in direct response to a specific question.  For instance if someone asks about resizing a document you can refer them to Helen ´s tutorial.

Anyway, welcome.  We can look at your work on the recent contributions and if we need it then it will be downloaded.

Keep contributing more.  The more you give, the more you will get back.  Welcome

27 Feb 2009