Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Buying things    

Buying things

vanyiimo
Romania

Buying things

Hi!

I need you help again. I will have a lesson on buying things (fast food and drinks), of course using English money. I will do some listening activity at the beginning. I will be very happy if you share your ideas. Thanks again!

18 Jan 2016      

fadenl
Germany

I once did a really nice lesson on how to order at a fast food restaurant. Check my pritnables - I uploaded it all :). It includes a menu, action cards and a worksheet to practice typical phrases. How you enjoy it!

18 Jan 2016     

vanyiimo
Romania

You have great ideas. Thanks for them!

18 Jan 2016     

almaz
United Kingdom

No offence intended and I know it�s a common misconception, but there�s no such thing as English money � unless you�re referring to pre-1707 currency. I think you mean British money 

Some banks in Scotland and Northern Ireland are, however, authorised to issue their own banknotes, but they are regulated by the Bank of England, which just happens to be the name of the central bank of the UK.

Hope this helps.

Alex 

18 Jan 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well, this is not about buying fast food, but it is a fun game about money.

And some nice wss on busy teacher, here is a sample.

18 Jan 2016     

vanyiimo
Romania

Thank you for your help!

19 Jan 2016