Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with Italian and Spanish    

Help with Italian and Spanish

melahel7
Canada

Help with Italian and Spanish

Hello everyone!
Not sure this is the right place to post such a request.  I discovered Duolingo three weeks ago and am really addicted.  This amazing app got me hooked badly.  Available on both iOS and Android as well as a web platform.  You guys should give it a try.  Great as well for your students!  Here �s my request: I would like to practice both languages with native speakers of Italian and Spanish (should have plenty of you guys out there..).  As for Spanish, I don �t have any preferences.  I mean you could be from anywhere in South America.  I might be a bit more familiar with Mexican Spanish but I can manage.  Parlo Italiano bene, l �ho studiato dieci anni fa e il padre de la mia ragazza e Italiano.  Estudié Espanol tambien cuando era un estudiante.  Hope to find someone interested in helping.  In exchange, I could maybe teach you French or help you improve your English skills. You can reply to this topic or  private message me.  Thanks! 

28 Jan 2016      

bomberito
Perú

uhmm it sounds interesting. I am from Peru. I am a native Spanish Speaker.
I would liek to know if Duolingo offers Certificates of Profiency in English like an FCE exam.

29 Jan 2016     

melahel7
Canada

I know they offer certifications but I think you have to pay.

29 Jan 2016