Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > English club blog    

English club blog

nathalie891
France

English club blog

Hi everyone!

As some of you already know, we started an English club in my school and my pupils write articles on  a blog.
They �re waiting for your comments so if you have a little time, please visit  http://englishclub-cregy77.eklablog.com/

In France we are going to celebrate la Chandeleur (Candlemas) and you will find the recipe to make "crêpes" on the blog

Thank you in advance, have a nice week-end!
Nathalie 

29 Jan 2016      

Nutcharat
Thailand

How old are your students?  I was wonderful with their writing. They are very good writing. It �s the good idea to encourage student  love writing by making a blog. I really impress your idea. 

29 Jan 2016     

Nutcharat
Thailand

How old are your students?  I was wonderful with their writing. They are very good writing. It �s the good idea to encourage student  love writing by making a blog. I really impress your idea. 

29 Jan 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Great blog and great idea. Thanks for sharing it with us. 

30 Jan 2016     

nathalie891
France

Thank you!

Some of you went on the blog and wrote comments, my pupils will be very excited to see that their blog is read by people living in different countries!

To answer Nutcharat �s question, the pupils are 13 years old and they are in "4th grade" in France, which would be year 9 in Great Britain. They write with a little help from me and another adult (not a teacher, a secretary in our school who loves English!).

Thanks again :-)
Nathalie 

30 Jan 2016     

domif
France

Hello dear students from Georges Sand Blog
Your blog is really interesting and you �re doing a pretty good job! Congratulations! 
Keep going writing and making us discover new reports or anything else!  

Thanks so much for sharing your work, I �m giving your link to my students.

30 Jan 2016     

nathalie891
France

Great, thank you very much Domif!

And many thanks to those of you who also visited the blog and even more to those who left comments

Have a nice Sunday (here it �s rain, rain, rain!!!)
Nathalie 

31 Jan 2016