Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > JUST A PICTURE TAKEN FROM THE NET     

JUST A PICTURE TAKEN FROM THE NET

ironda
Spain

JUST A PICTURE TAKEN FROM THE NET

Hi everybody!

I just want to say that this ws:  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=187851#thetop
is just a picture taken from the net.
I can �t remember where I got it, but I had it before this ws was uploaded!!
I don �t think this person put any effort on doing it... but if you want to download it, it �s up to you.

28 Feb 2009      

arkel
Ireland

You should try to find the original link and complain to Victor. This ws has had 137 downloads so far!

28 Feb 2009     

mariamit
Greece

It �s here if you want to download it for free.

28 Feb 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Wow! What cheek! Have you seen how many downloads it has?

28 Feb 2009     

arkel
Ireland

I �ve reported it

28 Feb 2009     

mariamit
Greece

There are all types of pics like this going around blogs. This one became really popular on Facebook. I �m surprised that nobody recognised it up to now. Anyway I have reported it, too.

28 Feb 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Hi, portiglioti!

Why did you not write a post in the forum saying �I have found a nice picture if you want to talk about personalities / characters! You will find it here:
We love freebies!!!

More and more members will not call your worksheet a worksheet because you have simply copied and pasted a picture into a Word document. What is more interesting for us to know is how you WORK with this picture, what activities you suggest. We could all upload thousands and thousands of pictures. It is the easiest thing to do. What is more uncommon is to find very stimulating activities for our students / pupils.

28 Feb 2009     

mariamit
Greece

I personally know the difference. Do you? You have neither added anything or changed anything. You simply downloaded a picture and stucj it on here as a worksheet. Too bad. Maybe you should think about deleting it yourself instead of giving us that cheeky answer!

28 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

Hi Portiglioti

You may not realize that it doesn`t matter if that site allows you to use the picture, the problem is that by not following the rules of this site you have put your account in jeopardy. These are the rules posted on the page where you uploaded your worksheet, written by Victor.

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

A frame, a border or a single drawing is not an ESL resource. Remember that this website is not a clipart collection.

If your contribution is a copy from other website or from a book your account in ESLprintables will be cancelled.

28 Feb 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I have read what �s written in that site but I think you forgot to carefully read what �s written in ESLprintables. Go back to the rules, please!!!

Please remember:

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

We only accept ESL resources written in English language. A frame, a border or a single drawing is not an ESL resource. Remember that this website is not a clipart collection.

If your contribution is a copy from other website or from a book your account in ESLprintables will be cancelled.

http://www.eslprintables.com/send_printables/sendprintablesnew1.asp

28 Feb 2009