Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > In Argentina.....    

In Argentina.....

Damielle
Argentina

In Argentina.....

So, here is my multiple choice again...

option 1                           option 2                          option 3

I have to make up my mind but I would say that I choose option 3!!!!!

Which one would you choose??

Note: as a matter of fact, "summer holidays" are over.

1 Mar 2009      

bigbang
Portugal

The 3rd one is funny but it conveys the idea that school is a bed of nails so I wouldn�t go for that. The second one is too heavy- books, library. The 1st is too naIve.  Sorry, but I �d go for something like Hurra! back to school again. School is fun!!!

1 Mar 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

HOW ABOUT THESE ONES?...

1 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Yes, school is fun but not getting up so early everyday!!!!! The time has been modified so when I get at 6 am, it �s really 5 (not considering a previous modification some years ago. I would say that it really is 5 am!!!) I need to drink a bucket of coffee everyday to be awake during the first class periods!!!

Today, I feel between the 2nd and the 3rd. As days go by i �ll feel closest to  the first!!!!! It �s too hard to say good bye to my holidays!!!

1 Mar 2009     

Choli
Argentina

Hi Damielle

I teach English at a Kindergarten so I would go for option 1. I hope to see lots of smiling faces tomorrow.

Have a happy school year!!!!

Hugs
Choli

1 Mar 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

HI DAMIELLE..
HERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN TAKE ALONG...
Picture of Donuts and CoffeeSad Businessman On Monday - Vendor: iClipart

1 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

pack it, please,  because I need to take it with me!!!! (specially the electric coffee maker!!)

1 Mar 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

Opened Christmas Present - Vendor: ON ITS WAY...Bi-Plane Pilot - Vendor: iClipartSmiling Tea Pot and Cup - Vendor: Clipart.com

1 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Thank you, Greek proffesor. I hope it arrives soon!!!

I think we won �t start tomorrow because there is a strike. Are the other teachers in Argentina on strike too????

1 Mar 2009     

mumekaren
Argentina

hey damielle! I would choose option 3 . In fact I won �t start tomorrow because of the strike.
Have a good day on Tuesday! Hug

1 Mar 2009     

olechka1976
Russian Federation

Hi, Damielle!Smile
The school beginning is better then the half of it!(it is here, in my native country). We all tired - the very cold 2009 winter, a few sunny days and etc...... I hope and wish that everything will be great tomorrow. And if you see your pupils you will be less "sad" than today!Have a nice first week!!!!!
With the best wishes from white Siberia! Wink
P.S I would choose 1

1 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >