Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > To moderators     

To moderators

kohai
Latvia

To moderators

Hi everybody,

Today the contribution �School places� by the new member missteach106 was reported by somebody... I saw the same ws shared on iSLcollective.com here and also was curious if it has the same author. We had some PMing with missteach106 on ESLprintables and with heyteach on iSLcollective and I am 100% sure she is the same person. I asked her to choose the same avatar and write in her descriptions that she shares on both sites and she did it immediately.

Unfortunately, it was too late and the ws was already reported... I am posting this on the Forum as it is the only way I can defend this printable and its author...

Hope, this saves some time and helps to those who do voting.

Take care, 
kohai 

12 Jul 2016      

elderberrywine
Germany

The worksheet was reported because it contained watermarked clipart. I went over to the moderators � page and checked.
 Copyright rules need to be respected if we don �t want this site to be closed down. 

Best regards
elderberry

12 Jul 2016     

kohai
Latvia

OMG, it  didn�t even come in my mind there could be the other reason for reporting as I saw... 

No, we don�t want this site to be closed down. Thank you, elderberry, for teaching a lesson... 

12 Jul 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

They are not so bothered about this sort of thing on other sites. Just saying....

12 Jul 2016     

aragab
Egypt

v. good

25 Aug 2016