Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Speaking Activities 2 contribution reported    

Speaking Activities 2 contribution reported

karagozian
France

Delete the ones that are against the uses as you have promised. Nobody said you are not welcome on this site !

15 Jul 2016     

karagozian
France

The rules

15 Jul 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Now, now, georginasantanna, no-one has said you are not welcome on this site; no-one has the right anyway, except Victor.

However, we have to follow the rules. One is that you don �t lift other people �s templates. There is one I really really covet , it makes my mouth water, it makes my knees go weak, I love it so much, but it �s hands off as it �s not in the free templates section. The same has to apply to you, I �m afraid.

Have a great weekend everyone  and let �s remember the terrible tragedies going on around us. 
Lynne 

15 Jul 2016     

georginasantanna
Portugal

Dear Monique,

Thank you so much for your precious advice.
I �m going to delete them but if I do not delete them all because I forget something, just let me know which ones I should delete.

Georgina 

15 Jul 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It would be genuinely nice to see an end to these whingeing posts. 

15 Jul 2016     

dackala
Serbia

I haven �t seen which contribution is in question, but let me tell you something. The similar happened to me when I started. After you get 5000 points and become a moderator, you �ll see no one will report your worksheets or it may happen really rarely. Partly because until you reach so many points, you �ll get used to reporting, partly as members don �t like to argue with you directly. To report a moderator you really need to have a good reason, otherwise you �ll get into a big trouble with deleting your account.

There are also certain people who get those 30 points, enough for reporting, and get fun while reporting. But that doesn �t have to bother you either. After the very bad beginning with this site I �ve got so many great moments. Uploading worksheets for members of this site helped me to improve the design of my worksheets and I �m still learning but i don �t have enough time for creating.

I haven �t allowed that some certain bad moments at the beginning distract me from creating. However, I have to admit there were some members that helped me to persist and continue. If you �re an honest person I read the Rules of this site carefully, you �ll get well and have lots of fun with this site.

Wish you all the best,
Darija

15 Jul 2016     

Jayho
Australia

Such wise words dackala / Darija - thank you for sharing your experience and also for your persistence

Cheers

Jayho

15 Jul 2016     

< Previous   1    2