Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks, Monique    

Thanks, Monique

georginasantanna
Portugal

Thanks, Monique

I have to thank Monique (karagozian), who suggested that I deleted the contributions whose layouts I had copied.
I would like to ask for your help to see if you can tell me whether there are any other contributions which I should delete.
I don �t mind losing the points, I just want to be able to keep on sharing my work and learning from your work.

Thanks all!

Georgina 

15 Jul 2016      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well said, Claudia!

15 Jul 2016     

georginasantanna
Portugal

Thanks, dear Lynne. It �s great to have your support!

15 Jul 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I think the both of us appreciate irony! 

15 Jul 2016     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

You should also be honest with yourself and delete any contribution you haven �t created yourself, but taken from other ESL websites (like the question game powerpoint that was reported and removed yesterday).
You are very vocal with your complaints, yet the victims are the members whose work/pictures/layouts got copied.

15 Jul 2016     

Sunshinenikki
Japan

I agree with Manuhk.
Hmmm. It is not the first time that people complained about you.
It feels strange that you wrote that you made a mistake for the first time. In fact, the same mistake has been repeated more than one time. You always acted like: " Oh! I �m sorry, I didn �t know or realize it that was not OK".
One time mistake, I believe and I forget about it. But, when it is repeated several times, I can�t forgive someone who is dishonest and manipulative in a long way.  I saw that you have many points, I wonder if all were from you or from other members whose worksheets were copied.... 

15 Jul 2016     

almaz
United Kingdom

Who is Claudia? What is she, that, strangely, Lynne commends her?

16 Jul 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I �m afraid that a certain amount of facetiousness has been indulged in. Note the use of the wonderful passive voice there, please! I have a strange sense of humour which sometimes doesn �t hit the mark and I apologise to everybody for any confusion, offence and for nothing in particular at all. 

16 Jul 2016     

silvanija
Lithuania

If the problem was only using some1 �s layout, why not just update those worksheets inserting a new background or not using any at all.

16 Jul 2016     

elderberrywine
Germany

Oh dear, now her account has been deleted ...

17 Jul 2016